CLICK TO HEAR
THIS WEEK'S EPISODE BROUGHT TO YOU BY :
MIKE CURRY OF "CLEAN CUT" LAWN CARE AND SNOW REMOVAL
SAYING OF THE WEEK: “TRUST IN THE LORD AND BE CONFIDENT IN HIM AND HIS WAYS; LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ”
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: “FOR THE LORD GOD IS A SUN AND SHIELD; THE LORD WILL GIVE GRACE AND GLORY: NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHHOLD FROM THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY”. Psalm 84:11.
1. Do I ever compromise what I know to be honest sound principles because I will gain something for myself, even though it might hurt someone else?
2. What price am I willing to pay to trade what is right and righteous for what is wrong and questionable?
3. Do my actions show that I value others less than myself?
4. Am I a protector of the rights of others even though it may not side me with the popular crowd?
5. Do I defend those who can not defend themselves?