SAYING OF THE WEEK: “ TEMPERANCE AND DISCIPLINE IS A GOOD THING BUT MAKE ROOM FOR CAKE AND ICE CREAM”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “THE THIEF COMES NOT BUT TO STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY: I AM COME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY”. John 10:10
1. Do I practice discipline?
2. Am I properly balanced when it comes to disciplining myself?
3. Am I too rigid when it comes to disciplining myself?
4. Do I self discipline denying myself pleasure with false values?
5. Do I need for God to discipline me?