SAYING OF THE WEEK: “DON'T BE A MISFORTUNATE AND MISS THE TRUE FORTUNES OF GOD”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “IF YOU THEREFORE HAVE NOT BEEN FAITHFUL IN THE UNRIGHTEOUS MAMMON, WHO WILL COMMIT TO YOUR TRUST THE TRUE RICHES”. Luke 16:11.
1. Am I worldly rich but Kingdom of God poor?
2. Am I focused on self gain valuing what has only temporal value?
3. Do I seek God and move in love and obedience to Him and His Word?
4. Am I a steward of Kingdom possessions or personal owner of what is in my hands?
5. Do I have an overabundance to share?