SAYING OF THE WEEK: “TO BE OR NOT TO BE; THAT IS THE QUESTION”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “FOR I AM PERSUADED, THAT NEITHER DEATH, NOR LIFE, NOR ANGELS, NOR PRINCIPALITIES, NOR POWERS, NOR THINGS PRESENT, NOR THINGS TO COME, NOR HEIGHT, NOR DEPTH, NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE, SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS”. Romans 8:38, 39.
1. Do I believe in eternal security no matter what I do?
2. Are there any conditions for Christians to inherit eternal security?
3. What are my responsibilities with working out my own salvation with fear and trembling?
4. How much Bible research do I do to find out Biblical answers for myself?
5. Do I understand the balance of the Holy Scriptures?