SAYING OF THE WEEK: “WHO ARE YOU? WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO BE YOU?”
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: “AND GOD SAID UNTO HIM, THY NAME IS JACOB :THEY NAME SHALL NOT BE CALLED ANYMORE JACOB, BUT ISRAEL SHALL BE THEY NAME:AND HE CALLED HIS NAME ISRAEL" Genesis 35:10.
1. What type of personality do I have?
2. Am I freely displaying my true personality?
3. How does God want to tweak my personality?
4. Am I the life of the party or a shrinking violet or somewhere in between?
5. Am I struggling with self and or God in any areas of my personality and character?