THIS WEEK THE THEY'S AND PUDDLES ARE SAYING: “FORWARD MARCH ARMY OF THE LORD! LIVE, BREATHE, EAT, SLEEP AND OBEY GOD AS A SINGLE BODY, SINGLE FOCUSED TEAM ”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON : “DEFEND THE POOR AND THE FATHERLESS: DO JUSTICE TO THE POOR AND THE NEEDY”. Psalm 82:3.
1. What are my thoughts towards the men and women who have been sacrificed to keep and protect my freedoms?
2. Does the Lord of Hosts have a place for me in His army?
3. Do I understand what a wide spread problem homelessness is across our nation as well as the world?
4. Does my love personally reach out beyond my church experience?
5. Do I truly understand the sufferings and the needs of the hurting and homeless?