SAYING OF THE WEEK: “THE RIGHT FOUNDATION IS THE RIGHT FOUNDATION TO BUILD UPON”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life”. I Timothy 6:18, 219.
1. Upon what foundation have I built my life?
2. How or am I looking for eternal life?
3. Am I partaking in God's or a man-made structure?
4. What do I know about discipleship?
5. What is life eternal according to the Holy Bible?