SAYING OF THE WEEK: “WHOLE HEARTED WORSHIPFUL SONG FROM HEART AND SPIRIT; GOOD FOR THE SOUL. PLEASING TO THE LORD”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “SPEAKING TO YOURSELVES IN PSALMS AND HYMNS AND SPIRITUAL SONGS SINGING AND MAKING MELODY IN YOUR HEART TO THE LORD”. Ephesians 5:19
1. Is there a song in my heart for the Lord?
2. Even though I may not carry a tune well is my song pleasing to the Lord?
3. Do I worship in Spirit and in truth?
4. Does a song arise in my heart in worship for who God is?
5. How often do I carry a song of worship in my heart for God?