SAYING OF THE WEEK: “THE DULLEST KNIFE IN THE DRAWER CAN BE SHARPENED AND IT CAN STILL CUT UNSHARPENED IF ENOUGH PRESSURE IS APPLIED”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “BLESSED IS THE MAN THAT ENDURES TRIAL: FOR WHEN HE IS TRIED, HE SHALL RECEIVE THE CROWN OF LIFE WHICH THE LORD HAS PROMISED TO THEM THAT LOVE HIM”. James 1:12
1. How much endurance do I have under pressure?
2. Do I try to bail out of pressure situations?
3. Am I yielding to being sharpened by God?
4. Am I being faithful to hone God's work in me?
5. Does the Lord have a promised crown of life waiting for me?