SAYING OF THE WEEK: “THE REASON FOR PRAYER IS THE ANSWER; SO SEEK AND FIND”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “ ASK, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN YOU; SEEK, AND YOU SHALL FIND; KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPENED TO YOU. FOR EVERYONE THAT ASKS RECEIVES; AND HE THAT SEEKS FINDS; AND TO HIM THAT KNOCKS IT SHALL BE OPENED.” Luke 11:9,10.
1. What purpose does prayer have?
2. Does my relationship with God grow when I pray?
3. Are my prayers one sided?
4. What purpose does prayer have?
5. What doors are open to me when I pray?