SAYING OF THE WEEK: “WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT”?
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “WALK IN LOVE, AS CHRIST ALSO HAS LOVED US, AND HAS GIVEN HIMSELF FOR US AN OFFERING AND A SACRIFICE TO GOD FOR A SWEET SMELLING SAVOR”Ephesians 5:2.
1. What and whom do I care about?
2. How often do I put others before myself?
3. How sacrificial am I for others?
4. How willing am I to do what I know is the will of God for others even though I may not want to?
5. How deeply do I appreciate not only the death but the life Jesus lived for me?