SAYING OF THE WEEK: “BUILD YOUR PERSONAL PART OF THE WALL STRONG IN THE LORD”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “O LORD, I BESEECH YOU, LET NOW YOUR EAR BE ATTENTIVE TO THE PRAYER OF YOUR SERVANT, AND TO THE PRAYER OF YOUR SERVANTS, WHO DESIRE TO FEAR YOUR NAME; AND PROSPER I PRAY YOU, YOUR SERVANTS THIS DAY”. Nehemiah 1:11
1. Am I building my personal wall of protection?
2. Am I building for the Kingdom of God by His directives?
3. Are any parts of my wall of protection from God in ruin?
4. Am I part of restoring and rebuilding or destroying?
5. Do I understand how a strong wall and temple work together?