SAYING OF THE WEEK: “ JESUS FRIEND OF SINNERS”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “THIS IS A FAITHFUL SAYING, AND WORTHY OF ALL ACCEPTANCE, THAT CHRIST JESUS CAME INTO THE WORLD TO SAVE SINNERS ; OF WHOM I AM CHIEF.” I Timothy 1:13.
1. Am I a friend of sinners?
2. Am I willing to look beyond the actual sins of people to bring or restore them to Christ?
3. Do I see my sins as less evil than the sins of others?
4. Am I willing to reach out to restore someone to Christ whom I know will not react to me kindly?
5. Am I a friend to sinners just like Jesus?