SAYING OF THE WEEK: “FOCUS ON THE THANKFULNESS OF YOUR OWN HEART NOT THE UNTHANKFULNESS OF OTHERS”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO”. Luke 23:34
1. Do I give thanks out of a sincere heart?
2. Which one of the ten would I be if I were one of the ten lepers Jesus healed?
3. Whom has God used to bend over backwards for me that I have treated thankfully or with an unthankful heart?
4. Do I need to repent of being unthankful?
5. Do I use God and other people to get what I want and advance self personally?