SAYING OF THE WEEK: “FACE THE BATTLES OF THE FLESH VERSES SPIRIT WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “FOR THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE FLESH DO MIND THE THINGS OF THE FLESH; BUT THEY THAT ARE AFTER THE SPIRIT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT”. Romans 8:5.
1. Do I make vows that get broken time and again?
2. Are my vows and commitments made in the flesh or by the Spirit of God?
3. What determines my course in life; my flesh or God's Spirit?
4. Can I be patient with myself and God as He works His works in me?
5. Can I be patient trusting that He which has began a good work in me will perform it in His timing?