SAYING OF THE WEEK: “SOMETHING YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE, ALWAYS KEEP, AND NEVER BREAK IS GOD'S WORD”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “MY WORDS ARE LIFE TO THOSE THAT FIND THEM AND HEALTH TO ALL THEIR FLESH”. PROVERBS 4:22.
1. How do I choose what gifts I give to others?
2. Do I give unthoughtful gifts simply because I feel obligated?
3. Am I willing to give chancing the most valuable gift for someone else may not be received?
4. What kinds of gifts do I treasure?
5. Do I keep God's Word, give it away and keep it?