SAYING OF THE WEEK: “BE THE PEACEMAKER WITH WHOMEVER YOU CAN WHEN HOWEVER YOU CAN AND WHERESOEVER YOU CAN”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD”. Matthew 5:9
1. Am I a child of God called of Him as a peacemaker?
2. What tools do I need to be a successful peacemaker?
3. Am I willing to put myself in harms way to become a peacemaker?
4. What can I expect if I put myself in between people who are at war with each other?
5. How do my attitudes, my tongue and my heart play parts in peacemaking situations?