CLICK TO HEAR
THIS WEEK THE GOOD DR. THEY IS SAYING :“ STAY IN THE GIVEN PLACE OF CHRIST, GRAFTED INTO THE TRUE VINE WITH EXPECTANCY FOR THE BEST OF LIVING LIFE AND PRODUCING GOOD FRUIT” .
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON : “ I AM THE VINE, YOU ARE THE BRANCHES: HE THAT ABIDES IN ME, AND I IN HIM, THE SAME BRINGS FORTH MUCH FRUIT: FOR WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING”. John 15:5.
1. Have I been or do I need to be grafted into the true vine ?
2. Am I producing good fruit that conforms to the fruit of the vine?
3. Am I living the best life possible intended for me or am I hanging on to a dying lifeless existence?
4. Have I considered how God demonstrates His supernatural principles through natural circumstances. ?
5. Am I walking in newness of life with zip, zing, zeal, zest, excitement and vigor?