THIS WEEK MRS. DR. HORTENSE THEY IS SAYING : “WE'RE ALL OUT. WE DON'T HAVE ANY. I GAVE IT ALL AWAY AND YOU'RE IN THIS WITH ME”.
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: “IS NOT THIS THE FAST THAT I HAVE CHOSEN? TO LOOSE THE BANDS OF WICKEDNESS, TO UNDO THE HEAVY BURDENS, AND TO LET THE OPPRESSED GO FREE, AND THAT YOU BREAK EVERY YOKE”? Isaiah 58:6
1. Do my thoughts about fasting include more than just giving up food?
2. When I fast and pray is it usually for self centered motives and for what I want, or am I seeking God's will and for His hand to move for others ?
3. How willing am I to lay down my life and give of my substance to be a blessing to God and others?
4. Do I pray with commitment to God's purposes when I fast?
5. Have I ever really experienced true hunger and starvation for natural as well as spiritual food?
MUSIC CREDITS: teknoaxe