SAYING OF THE WEEK: "DON'T GO WHERE YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO GO"
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: "TAKE US THE FOXES, THE LITTLE FOXES THAT SPOIL THE VINES:FOR OUR VINES HAVE TENDER GRAPES” Song of Solomon 2:15.
1. Am I obedient to God even if it means man will not be pleased with me?
2. Am I willing to be truthful to attempt helping others to grab hold of God's best for them, even if it means they won't accept me and even turn others against me?
3. How do I handle it when people lie about me to protect themselves?
4. Will I keep a persons deepest darkest secrets shared with me in confidence even if they betray me or use what I know against them to defend myself?
5. Do truly I understand what is involved in the taking of Holy Communion and practice it according to scripture?