MEMORIAL DAY SAYING OF THE WEEK: “CHOOSE THE RIGHT WEAPON AND FIGHT ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF YOU'RE GOING TO WAR”.
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: “THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL, BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS”II Corinthians 10:4
1. Do I have a conscience and feel the call to war for someone else when they are in harms way?
2. Do I posses brave heroic qualities?
3. Am I willing to lay my life down and even on the line in defense of God's worthy causes?
4. Am I a faithful soldier on Christ's battlefield , following Him and bringing the Good News Gospel to others and winning souls?
5. Do I exercise a boldness for Jesus Christ?