SAYING OF THE WEEK: “IF IT'S ABOUT TO STORM, WELCOME THE RAIN AND BEFORE THE DROPS STARTS FALLING BEGIN TO REJOICE IN THE LORD BECAUSE WITHOUT THE RAIN... NO RAINBOWS”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON : “HE THAT REGARDS THE WIND SHALL NOT SOW AND HE THAT REGARDS THE CLOUDS SHALL NOT REAP”. Ecclesiastes 11:4.
1. How much of my thinking is focused upon problems that arise rather than up on God?
2. Am I able to do what is necessary to survive the storms of life or do they cause me to take cover, hide and just try to ride them out alone?
3. Do I recognize my limits and God’s limitlessness?
4. Am I a woe complainer or an overcomer?
5. Am I able to Praise God in the face of adversity even when I don't understand what's happening or that God may have a purpose in it?