SAYING OF THE WEEK: “YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE DEADLINE FOR GRUMBLING AND COMPLAINING. IT ENDED THE DAY YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST”.
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: NEITHER MURMUR, AS SOME OF THEM ALSO MURMURED, AND WERE DESTROYED OF THE DESTROYER”. I Corinthians 10:10.
1. Am I a grumbler and complainer?
2. Am I self-focused or God-focused ?
3. Do I just hear about God, or do I see, perceive and know Him?
4. When someone is complaining do I realize there are deeper issues and problems and do my best under God's direction to minister grace to them, offering myself as a vessel to be used of God ?
5. Is there anything I need to be delivered from so I can experience celebrating the victory Christ has for me over my enemies ?
"Music Credits Kevin MacLeod “Incompetech"