SAYING OF THE WEEK: “EVEN FROM DEATH OR WHAT SEEMS DEAD, GOD CAN BRING FORTH NEWNESS OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS”.
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK: “DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY”. I Corinthians 15:54.
1. How do I view the cross of Jesus Christ?
2. Do I realize the benefits of the Holy Spirit who was sent to earth for my benefit?
3. Do I experience newness of life in Christ Jesus coming forth out of situations that have presented elements of death?
4. Is the divine nature of God being worked into my life and character?
5. Have I ever experienced the resurrection power of the Cross of Christ personally in my life?
Music Credits Kevin MacLeod “Incompetech”