SAYING OF THE WEEK: “OBEDIENCE TO FOLLOWING WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT IS BETTER THAN SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HAVING DONE WRONG”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “HAVE NO FELLOWSHIP WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS BUT RATHER REPROVE THEM” Ephesians 5:11.
1. How does my community view Christ through my actions?
2. Are there any hidden works of darkness in my life?
3. How seriously do I take God's warnings?
4. How do I consider the part I play and those others play in the body of Christ?
5. Do my motives, actions and ways draw people closer to Christ and His Kingdom or turn them away ?