SAYING OF THE WEEK: “ THE HEART MIGHT BE WILLING BUT THE FLESH CAN BE WEAK, OR VISA VERSE”. SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “IF YOU ARE WILLING AND OBEDIENT YOU SHALL EAT OF THE GOOD OF THE LAND ”Isaiah 1:19".
1. How many times have I made vows on New Years because that's what I've learned to do or assumed it's the thing to do?
2. How successful have I been at keeping New Years vows?
3. Do I celebrate feasts offering sacrifices that are pleasing to God or otherwise?
4. How have I experienced God's faithfulness in purging the dross from my life?
5. Am I willing and obedient to God?