SAYING OF THE WEEK: “CURIOSITY ONCE KILLED A CAT”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “THERE IS NO TEMPTATION TAKEN YOU BUT SUCH AS IS COMMON TO MAN: BUT GOD IS FAITHFUL WHO WILL NOT SUFFER YOU TO BE TEMPTED ABOVE THAT YOU ARE ABLE; BUT WITH THE TEMPTATION ALSO MAKE A WAY TO ESCAPE, THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO BEAR IT”. II Corinthians 10:13.
1. Am I curious in a healthy manner for the right purposes or just plain nosy?
2. How do I go about resisting temptation?
3. Do I recognize when Temptation is trying to lure me into sin?
4. How much of the Word of God do I have inside of me?
5. How much do I use the Word of God to resist the devil?