SAYING OF THE WEEK: “ REAL WHEAT VS TARES ”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “ THE FIELD IS THE WORLD; THE GOOD SEED ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM, BUT THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE ”. Matthew 13:38.
1. Do I recognize both kingdom of God and kingdom of darkness fruits?
2. What are some of the key things to note about tares growing among wheat?
3. What happens to wheat and tares at harvest time?
4. Does God have purpose in allowing wheat and tares to grow together?
5. Do I possess the fruit of the kingdom of God or darkness?