SAYING OF THE WEEK: “RESPECT THOSE WHO DESERVE YOUR RESPECT”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “DEFEND THE POOR AND FATHERLESS: DO JUSTICE TO THE POOR AND NEEDY”. Psalm 82:3.
1. How do I treat those who went to war to keep my personal freedoms?
2. What is my heart towards those who were injured in the line of duty for me?
3. Do I realize the sacrifices made for me that follow some people throughout their lifetimes?
4. Do I defend the fatherless poor and needy?
5. Do I rightly manage the trusts entrusted to me carrying out what God sees fit?