SAYING OF THE WEEK: “TO ERR IS HUMAN." UH-HUH BUT YOU FORGOT TO ATTEMPT BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE IS TO HEAP UP A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE YOU'LL PAY FOR LATER”
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “HE THAT IS FAITHFUL IN THAT WHICH IS LEAST IS FAITHFUL ALSO IN MUCH; AND HE THAT IS UNJUST IN LEAST IS UNJUST ALSO IN MUCH”. Luke 16:10
1. Do I try to retain a guiltless posture when I am guilty of an offense?
2. Do I take responsibility for myself and humbly admit my faults?
3. ? Do I try to shift blame and accuse someone else of my mistakes?
4. When I have failed do I go to God as my friend asking for His input?
5. How easily do I let my pride go?