SAYING OF THE WEEK: “PEOPLE WON'T PAY MUCH NEVER MIND TO HOW MUCH YOU KNOW WHEN THEY'RE HURTING; BUT THEY'LL PAY YOU SOME MIND IF THEY REALLY FEEL YOU CARE ”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “BLESS THE LORD OH MY SOUL AND FORGET NOT ALL HIS BENIFITS : WHO FORGIVES ALL YOUR INIQUITIES; WHO HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES ”. Psalm 103:2,3.
1. Am I a compassionate person?
2. Do I feel the pain others suffer?
3. Am I ever a hindrance rather than a help as I'm trying to help others?
4. Can and do I exercise tough love?
5. Am I able to confront sin that's killing someone with the deepest compassion?