THIS WEEK DR. AND MRS. THEY ARE SAYING: “THANKFULNESS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE DEPENDENT UPON A STEADY STREAM OF FAVORABLE CIRCUMSTANCES”.
SCRIPTURE OF THE WEEK:“ REJOICE ALWAYS, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS FOR THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS CONCERNING YOU”. I Thessalonians 5:16
1. Am I able to rejoice and offer thanks even in the midst of troubling situations?
2. Can I comprehend that even troubles can be turned around to serve God's purposes and work for my good?
3. Do I see Jesus as the author and finisher of my faith story?
4. How much am I aware that God can move divinely through situations in my life to bring blessings to others?
5. Can I trust that even when I don't understand all that is happening that God is still able to work all things for my good?