TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF A FAITHFUL SPIRIT TO GOD AND OTHERS BE IN YOU !!!
RAISING OUR FIRST HOME FOR ONE OF OUR NATIONS OLDEST SURVIVING WWII VETERANS
"NOT A SINGLE VETERAN LEFT BEHIND"!
GO TO TOP OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK ON "MORE OF THE STORY" AND
BE SURE TO READ ABOUT THE HURTING & HOMELESS UNDER THE "ABOUT" TAB
NOW SHARING THE GOOD NEWS GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST
IN OVER 182 COUNTRIES AND GROWING...
Dr. and Mrs.They WELCOME YOU! We pray you'll be joyfully enriched and enjoy your stay! Take a peek into the lives of Thaddeus, Hortense, Puddles and friends, while helping to support the homeless, fatherless, widows, afflicted and furthering the Gospel message of Jesus Christ as we travel around the world in a not so usual way.
"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction,
and to keep himself unspotted from the world". James 1:27
MOVING WITH A SPECIAL COMPASSION FOR THE
HURTING & HOMELESS
KEEP ON CELEBRATING THE RESURRECTION LIFE OF CHRIST JESUS! BE PEACE! BE LOVE! BE COMPASSION! BE FREE INSIDE!
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE HURTING AND HOMELESS! BE A DO-GOODER!
LOOK FOR SOMEONE YOU CAN BLESS IN JESUS NAME !!!
FIND THIS WEEK'S AUDIO EPISODE BELOW
SAYING OF THE WEEK: “RESPECT THOSE WHO DESERVE YOUR RESPECT”.
SCRIPTURE TO MEDITATE UPON: “DEFEND THE POOR AND FATHERLESS: DO JUSTICE TO THE POOR AND NEEDY”. Psalm 82:3.
1. How do I treat those who went to war to keep my personal freedoms?
2. What is my heart towards those who were injured in the line of duty for me?
3. Do I realize the sacrifices made for me that follow some people throughout their lifetimes?
4. Do I defend the fatherless poor and needy?
5. Do I rightly manage the trusts entrusted to me carrying out what God sees fit?